Wednesday, June 10, 2009

How my writing has inproved


Over my high school years my writting has come along ways. With the help of my english teacher i went from just writing enough to get me by, to writing everything that i need to say. I love to watch what I'm writing form out to be good quality work. I try hard when i write to bring it as close to me as i can so when people decide they want to agrue about a fact that i have put in there they don't have a leg to stand on so to speak. I know and i have lived it. That would be like me trying to tell a guy that has worked power lines for 30 years how things are done, it's just not how it works. On my writing next year I'd like to work on my grammer and also would like to work on not adding things to the end of my writing that wasn't in the body paragraphs.

No comments:

Post a Comment