Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Last Stand


The Last Stand
Katniss- I believe that she will pull out of the slum that she is in and will realize what she has to do. I believe that she will get pregnant but by who will be the question? I believe that she will have that power to get the rebels to the capitol to overpower them.
Peeta- I think that he will be used as a plot to bring katniss to the capitol to kill her off, but I believe that he will exit the capitols grasp before they can forfill their plan. He will be a big part in the drive to the capitol for katniss.
Gale- He will be the power behind the rebels, getting them organized and pushing them forward. He will be a leader for them and when Peeta and him link up the will be co-leaders. Peeta will be the spokes person and gale will be like a general of the troops.
Capitol- I have a feeling they don't know the anger they have stewed up and when it comes down apon them they will not have what it takes to stay alive. They have Peeta but for how long, He could run from them and when he does they're plan and everything they have tried to do will crumble beneath them.
District 13- I think they have become an underground project. They have everything they need to rise up with defence just never had the numbers for an offensive strike but know with the rebellion backing them and their weapons backing the rebels the capitol has no chance of surviving it this time.

1 comment:

  1. I think that you have ALOT of great ideas of what will be in the 3rd book. I think that your cover is beautiful (opps "manly") Your predictions are great and I agree with many of them.

    ReplyDelete